Since today is St. Patricks Day and many of you will be running around to parties, parades and bars all day, I figured I’d give you all some tips on how to stay healthy (kind of) on a day like today.
- Drink in MODERATION!!!! If you are planning on going out today, and are 21 of course, make sure you do not drink a lot at once or in the day. Beer, and all alcohol has calories and you do not want to drink your daily calories.
- Water is your best friend. Make sure to bring a bottle of water with you everywhere you go, today and every day!
- Plan your meals! I know that it is hard to plan when you are going to eat but it is important! You do not want to find yourself snacking at one minute and at the next eating a meal! Space out your snacks and meals. Your body will thank you for it.
- Walk everywhere! Park your car in one place and then walk to everywhere that you are planning on going. This will not only help if you have been drinking, but it will get some exercise in when you are busy!
- Have Fun and Be Safe!!!!!